AT-6 Texan RTF Electric Airplane by Volantex R/C w/2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger
This is the VolantexRC 1.4m AT-6 Texan 758-2 RTF (Ready-To-Fly) Brushless Electric Airplane, with an included 2.4GHz Radio System, 3S 11.1V LiPo Battery, and Battery Charger. The AT-6 Texan was a single-engined advanced aircraft used to train pilots of the U.S. military. It has been popular since the beginning with pilots and enthusiasts. Now hobbyists can take advantage of the history with this VolantexRC AT-6 electric airplane.
Featuring quiet and efficient brushless motor power, the AT-6 Texan is as fun to fly as it is to admire. With its durable EPO construction, the AT-6 takes to the sky with authority, with excellent performance and enjoyable flights.
- Quick, easy assembly
- One of the most recognized WWII Warbirds
- Lightweight and durable EPO construction
- Powerful 850kV brushless motor included
- Four 9g servos included
- Advanced 30A brushless ESC included
- 2.4GHz 6-channel transmitter included
Wingspan: 1400mm (55.12")
Length: 1035mm (40.8")
Servo: 9g (4 included)
Motor: 850kV 4023 brushless
ESC: 30A Brushless
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Assembly Time: Around 1 hour
- AT-6 Texan
- (4) 9 Gram Servos
- (1) 4023 Motor
- (1) 30A Brushless ESC
- (1) 2.4GHz 6-Channel Radio System
- (1) 3S 11.1V LiPo Battery
- (1) Battery Charger
Needed To Complete:
- "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- ECP-4013: EcoPower "Electron" 4S Li-Poly 50C Battery Pack (14.8V/2200mAh)
- ECP-LP-2200-3S30: EcoPower "Electron" 3S Li-Poly 30C Pack (11.1V/2200mAh)
This product was added to our catalog on February 23, 2015.
Now in fairness after much hassle over the problem they gave me a full credit which I applied to a super nice Red Bull corsair. That was the right thing to do. However it is very disappointing to see them continue to offer it for sale without proper support.
As for a review of the plane. Two and one half stars is the best it deserves.)