Associated B64 Onyx Bearing Set (22) by Schelle Racing
This product was added to our catalog on July 11, 2017.
*This kit includes all bearings except for the four 3x7x3mm bearings used in the steering rack, which Schelle says don't ever need replacement.
Schelle Racing Innovations Onyx series Ball Bearings are the recommended upgrade bearings for any R/C'er looking for improved performance and longer life. Onyx series bearings are built to reduce drag and are lubed with specialty grease. Onyx bearings have a lower starting torque which results in more power to the ground and longer run times. In addition, the split seal configuration gives the protection of the rubber seal against dirt on 1 side, and the reduced drag of the metal shield on the second side.
- Precision manufactured to ABEC-3 Standards
- Lubed with premium Japanese Kyodo Yushi Grease
- 1 blue rubber seal to protect against dirt contamination (install with this side facing outward)
- 1 metal shield to lower operating friction* (*bearings below 5mm ID have 2 metal shields).
- Ideal replacements for kit or RTR bearings. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- (4) 5x8x2.5mm bearing
- (4) 5x10x4mm bearing
- (12) 10x15x4mm bearing
- (2) 6x13x5mm bearing