Associated 12mm Shock & Turnbuckle Tool (Black) by Schelle Racing
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This is the Schelle Racing Associated 12mm Shock & Turnbuckle Tool. The Schelle Associated 12mm Shock and Turnbuckle tool is the ideal companion for any Associated 1/10 scale vehicle. Packed with features and comfortable in your hand, racers will appreciate the design and function of this tool.
- Fits Associated kit and Factory Team turnbuckles, as well as JConcepts and Lunsford (laser etched ID markings near each slot).
- Angled turnbuckle slots to give more tool and hand clearance when working on the car.
- 3rd slot to tighten both 4-40 Factory Team and 4-40 Schelle aluminum shock standoffs.
- Sliding Keyway locks shock body into place for breaking free tight shock caps.
- Fits over aluminum and molded shock caps for additional leverage or to prevent harsh edges from digging into your fingers.
- Includes servo mounting holes for perfect servo mount alignment on Associated vehicles.
- CNC Machined and Anodized Aluminum, Laser etched with Schelle logo.
- Packed in re-usable Schelle snap case. Instructions and Schelle mini decal included.
- Fits B4.2, T4.2, SC10.2, C4.2, B44.2, B5, B5M
This product was added to our catalog on May 20, 2014.
Thursday, Feb 25 2016 (9 months ago)
Schelle Racing Associated 12mm Shock & Turnbuckle Tool (Black)
Nice finish...nice quality...has some useful little tools built in. Only downside is the size. It's a little "large" so using it on the rear of a buggy is hard when it keeps hitting your wing.