Assassin 2.2" Beadlock Crawler Wheels (Grey) (2) by SSD RC
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
SSD Assassin 2.2" Aluminum Beadlock Crawler Wheels feature an internal beadlock and an 8 screw clamp system that makes it easy to mount up your tires. These 8-spoke wheels have the custom look you need to finish off your 2.2 project.
- Standard 2.2" wheel size
- Standard 12mm hex mount
- Compatible with Axial 12mm hex
- Compatible with Vanquish SLW Hubs
- Internal beadlock system
- Removable hub
- CNC machined aluminum
- Available in a Grey or Black anodized finish
- Specially made scale steel hex head bolts with yellow zinc plating
- Easy to mount tire, only 8 screws
- Finish off the scale look with SSD Scale Locking Hubs
- A 2mm (M2) hex socket is required. This tool is not included and must be purchased separately (SSD00053).
- Scale hex bolts may need to be tightened or threadlock before use.
- These wheels require the SSD Pro Line 2.2" Tire Compatibility Ring (SSD00114) to run Proline 2.2 tires.
Tire Bead Width: 24.75mm
- (2) Complete assembled wheels
This product was added to our catalog on May 5, 2016.
Tuesday, Jul 12 2016 (9 months ago)
SSD RC Assassin 2.2" Beadlock Crawler Wheels (Grey) (2)
Picked up a set of these wheels and a set of Pit Bull Rock Beast II tires...sadly, when I mounted them up, the internal rings cut the bead off the tire on 3 out of the 4 tires. So, I picked up a set of Pro Line Swamper TSL tires (not the XL) and the SSD rings for Pro-Line tires (SSD00114). This setup fit perfect and the combo looks AWESOME on my Wraith! The SSD00114 ring just gives a little more room at the bead, and between the wheel and the ring. Comparing the optional SSD00114 ring to the stock ring included with the Assassin wheels, I dont think the SSD00114 rings would have cut the Pit Bull tires. I still havent mounted them up to test, but I am 99% sure it would have saved them. Also, the note in the product description that says 'may need loctite'...save yourself the hassle of loosing the little scale nuts and buy the tool and loctite every bolt, hub bolts included! A bunch of mine were loose. I would give these a 3.5 if possible. They look good, and are a good value, but having to buy the extra rings and tool drives the price up a bit, and all the extra work to loctite all the little nuts was kind of a PITA.)