Ascender Pro Aluminum Knuckle (Black) (2) by SSD RC
This product was added to our catalog on May 5, 2016.
The SSD Ascender Pro Aluminum Knuckles fit the Ascender axles, and are precision machined to exacting tolerances that allow them to work with the stock c-hub, hardware and bearings. Plus, the high steering arm design increases the clearance at the steering linkage, helping to reduce hang ups on the rocks.
- Pro Aluminum Knuckles for Vattera Ascender
- CNC machined aluminum
- Scale design
- High steering arm
- Fits stock Ascender C hub, bearings & hardware
- Fits stock steering drag link length
- Available in a black or grey anodized finish
- Optional matching SSD Pro Aluminum C hubs are available (Grey - SSD00113, Black - SSD00109)
- 1 Pair Ascender Pro Aluminum Knuckles (1 - Left, 1 - Right)
- (1) M3 x 16mm screw