The Arrma Senton 4X4 3S BLX 1/10 RTR Brushless Short Course Truck delivers extreme toughness and outrageous 50+ MPH speed that will separate itself from rest of the pack. Now command the power of its proven BLX100 brushless system with even more confidence, using the included Spektrum STX2 radio!
The STX2 2-channel radio that comes with this new version of the SENTON 4X4 3S BLX RTR offers many of the same features found in high-end 2.4GHz radio systems —throttle and steering reversing, throttle and steering travel adjust, throttle limiting and more. The radio system also includes an SRX200 2-channel waterproof receiver.
This sophisticated RC system launches you into terrain-commanding short course excitement, with tough components, awesome 3S BLX power, and high-quality ARRMA engineering letting you conquer anything that stands in your path. Precision aluminum, tough steel and composite materials all combine to make the SENTON 4X4 3S BLX a short course vehicle that's ready for hard-hitting action, right out of the box.
- Extremely durable — DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH!
- Fast, 50+ mph speeds
- Exciting short course truck realism
- Spektrum™ STX2® 2.4GHz Radio System:
- BLX100 Brushless System
- Easy-access power module
- Easy-access electronics module
- Metal-geared differentials
- Double wishbone front and rear suspension
- Oil-filled shocks with preload spacer clips
- High-speed center driveshaft support
- Built-in servo saver for robust, responsive steering
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable body mounts
- Tough multi-spoke black chrome wheels
- Multi-terrain dBoots® Fortress tires
- Wheelie bar
- Waterproof electronics (For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals)
- 2-year limited warranty (Please see the product manual for warranty details)
- (1) ARRMA 1/10 SENTON™ 4X4 3S BLX Short Course Truck with:
- (1) Spektrum™ SRX200 2-Channel Waterproof Receiver (installed)
- (1) ADS-7M Waterproof, Metal Gear Servo (installed)
- (1) ARRMA BLX3660 3200Kv Brushless Motor (installed)
- (1) BLX100 ESC 2S/3S with IC5™ connector (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ STX2 2.4GHz 2-Channel Transmitter
- (1) Product Manual
- 35C 2S or 3S 35C+ LiPo or 6 to 8 Cell NiMH Hardcase Battery with IC5™/EC5™ Connector
- Suitable LiPo or NiMH Balancing Charger
- (4) AA Batteries
- LiPo Charging Bag (recommended)
Cons: Radio System and Steering
This short course truck will not disappoint for the price. You can beat the daylights out of them and keep moving. The Senton 3S BLX just doesnt break!!! Right out of the box it's a rocket ship. However there are some drawbacks. The tires will wear out and if they dont , they will eventually blow. Not a big deal but will need 12MM hexs for aftermarket mounted wheels and tires. The included radio is worst at best. The input lag and delay is noticable and should be upgraded. Besides the radio system I always find myself adjusting my starting trim as the analog servo struggles to find the nuetral zero point.
BLX100 has software issues and I'd stay away. So if you do purchase this truck. Expect to replace the ESC from warranty or upgrade to BLX120. Mine didnt last 1 week. Immediate issues out if the box. Side note , these electronics do NOT like sand and water.
Upgrades: Proline Badlands
12MM Arrma Wheel Hex
Sealed Bearings (Including bellcrank bearing)
Hot Racing Bell Crank
Kimbrough 124 Servo Saver
Dusty Motors Cover
I'd recommend all those upgrades the truck is completely transformed. At the end of the day, I'd still purchase the Sentom over a Slash. Overall built better and faster. Just swap the radio system and servo.
Also the radio is horrible too.. I'm kinda sorry i spent the money on this thing..
My only complaint is driving in gravel is almost a no go without a chassis shroud of some sort. Small rocks jam up the steering linkage very easily. Hopefully Amain will start carrying the universal fit Dustymotors shrouds or something else that will fit.
If you are after a value priced Short Course Truck for bashing look no further, to get something better you will need to spend hundreds more.