The Ares Fokker DVII is a micro recreation of Germany's finest fighter of World War I. The Fokker D.VII had a short wartime career as it was introduced towards the end of the war in 1918. Pilots praised the aircraft's handling and ease of operation. Some 1000 examples were produced before the Armistice of November 1918 and manufacture continued post-war until a total of 3,300 had been built.
The AresFokker D.VII is a lightweight three-channel ultra-micro semi-scale model of the original. It features durable foam construction and numerous scale touches such as a scale engine and machine gun detail together with 4-color lozenge camouflage wings. Technically advanced the Fokker D.VII incorporates a Hitec Red 2.4GHz receiver that's compatible with all current Hitec 2.4GHz aircraft transmitters. Weighing only an ounce, the Fokker D.VII is ideal for indoor flight or outdoor flight in calm conditions.
- Ready to Fly: Technically advanced, the Fokker D.VII incorporates a Hitec Red 2.4GHz radio system that’s compatible with all current 2.4GHz Hitec aircraft transmitters.
- Authentic Decals: The authentic color scheme of the Fokker D.VII flown by Jasta 15’s Lieutenant Hugo Schäfer offers scale accuracy to this delightful ultra-micro warbird.
- Design and Development: Careful design coupled with proportional three-channel control has provided flying characteristics that’ll put a smile on your face.
- Lozenge Camouflage: The 4-color lozenge camouflage of the original is faithfully reproduced for scale appearance in the air.
- Original Character: Propellers make a huge contribution to an airplane’s character and since the D.VII’s large wooden airscrew was no exception, it has been reproduced in size, color and detail.
- 6-cylinder Engine: Nestled behind the convincing radiator lies a perfect and captivating representation of the Mercedes D.III six-cylinder, inline aero engine.
- Amazing Duration: Tucked neatly out of view the 70mAh single cell LiPo battery is attached with magnets and provides exceptionally long flight times.
Upper: 2.875in. (72mm), Lower: 2.12in. (54mm)
12.0in. (305 mm)
432 sq. cm
Weight with Battery:
1S 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po
4.7x2.75 (120x70mm) Micro Scale
4-Channel 2.4GHz Hitec Red-enabled transmitter
Hitec Red Compatible Receiver, 2 Servos, ESC
Needed to Complete:
- Ultra-micro Fokker D.VII
- 2.4GHz transmitter with built-in charger (RTF version)
- 1S 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po battery
- (4) AA batteries for the transmitter
- Nothing! Everything you need to start flying is in the box!
This product was added to our catalog on May 18, 2016