This is the Spektrum AR9020 9-Channel DSMX/XPlus Receiver. The Spektrum™ AR9020 is a 9-channel DSMX® receiver that gives you the option of adding extra channels simply by plugging a Spektrum X-Plus4 or X-Plus8 channel expander into its SRXL port. This makes it ideal for scale modelers who like to push realism to the extreme with working accessories and lights, in addition to regular control functions. The AR9020 also includes two small, remote receivers that let you take advantage of patented Spektrum MultiLink™ technology. The remote receivers allow the AR9020 to “see around” conductive materials in the model and maintain a solid signal in any attitude.
The AR9020 full range 9-channel, X-Plus™ compatible receiver features DSM2™ and DSMX technology and is compatible with all Spektrum™ and JR® aircraft radios that support DSM2 and DSMX technology, including: JR12X, 11X, X9503, X9303, Spektrum DX10t, DX8, DX7s, DX7se, DX6i, DX5e and Module Systems.
Not for use in airplanes that have full carbon fuselages OR that have significant carbon or conductive structures. AR6255 or AR9300/AR9310 receivers are recommended for carbon fuselage applications.
For use in up to 9-channel aircraft, including:
- All types and sizes of glow, gas and electric powered airplanes
- All types and sizes of no-powered gliders
- All types and sizes of glow, gas and electric powered helicopters
- 9-channel full range receiver
- Includes one internal and two remote receivers
- SmartSafe™ failsafe system
- Flight Log and Telemetry compatible (optional)
- Patented MultiLink™ receiver technology
- X-Plus compatible
- 2048 Resolution
- High-speed 11ms operation when used with capable transmitters
# of Channels: 9
Length: 1.61 in (41mm)
Width: 0.91 in (23mm)
Height: 0.79 in (20mm)
Weight: 0.42 oz (11.9g)
Voltage Range: 3.5-9.6V
Antenna Length: 31mm
NOTE: The AR9020 receiver is not compatible with the Spektrum DX6 park flyer transmitter.
This product was added to our catalog on February 28, 2012