AR7700 8-Channel DSM2/DSMX Serial Receiver by Spektrum RC
Spektrum's AR7700 8-Channel Serial Receiver provides a seamless, one-wire connection combined with multiple output options that allow the use of a Spektrum radio system with any of the most popular multi-rotor flight controllers.
Three Output Options. One Connector.
The AR7700 is compatible the most popular drone flight controllers and gives users three connection options to choose from: Serial (SRXL), PPM and Remote Receiver. Just plug a single connector into the receiver port that supports the option you want to use and connect it to your flight controller.
The AR7700 will work with these and many other multi-rotor flight controllers:
- APM 2.6: PPM
- BrainFPV: PPM, DSM (SRXL or Remote Receiver)
- CC3D: PPM, DSM (SRXL or Remote Receiver)
- Crius AIO: PPM
- Flip32: PPM
- KK2.1.5: PPM
- Multiwii SE 2.5: PPM
- Naza M Lite: PPM
- Naza M V2: PPM
- Naze32 Acro: PPM, DSM (SRXL or Remote Receiver)
- Quanton: PPM, DSM (SRXL or Remote Receiver)
- Revo: PPM, DSM (SRXL or Remote Receiver)
- Sparky: PPM, DSM (SRXL or Remote Receiver)
- SP Racing F3: PPM, DSM (SRXL or Remote Receiver)
Access to All Your Channels
When using the SRXL and Remote Receiver connections, the AR7700 will allow you to tap into as many channels as your transmitter can support. The PPM connection can support up to 8 channels.
Remote Receiver Included
A small remote receiver is included for larger multi-rotor applications that could use the redundancy and path diversity of patented MultiLink™ technology. By mounting the remote receiver away from the main receiver with a different antenna orientation, the odds of experiencing signal fade from signal reflection or antenna polarization are substantially reduced.
- Compatible with popular multi-rotor flight controllers
- Requires just one connector from receiver to controller
- Three connection options: Serial (SRXL), PPM and Remote Receiver
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Up to 8 channels with PPM connection
- Access to 8 or more channels with SRXL and Remote Receiver connections
- 2 Aux ports, 1 Gear port
- Compatible with DSM2® and DSMX® transmitters
Type: Serial receiver
# of Channels: 8–18 depending on mode of operation
Modulation: DSM2, DSMX
Length: 1.17 in (29.8mm)
Width: 1.15 in (29.3mm)
Height: 0.45 in (11.5mm)
Weight: 0.32 oz (9.15g); 0.49 oz (13.75g) with remote receiver
Voltage Range: 3.5–9.6V
Antenna Length: 6.97 in (177mm)
Experience Level: Advanced
This product was added to our catalog on November 11, 2015.