AR60 Beef Tubes (Steel) by Beef Tubes
Beef Tubes AR60 Standard Steel Beef Tubes are cheap insurance to increase the durability of your rig, while at the same time improving performance. They add 1.5 ounces of weight per axle, and the weight is held down low to provide a lower CG! Plus, they add strength to the axle housing itself to help prevent snapping the housing in half. Another benefit is that they give you a solid metal mount for the c-hub screws, instead of the stock plastic that normally holds the c-hub screws and strips out easily.
- Compatible with front and rear AR60 axles (AXI80069)
- Adds 1.5 ounces of weight per axle
- Pre-drilled, tapped and ready for installation
- Ideal for trail runners and competition based rigs
- Includes KNK Hardware
- Package includes two beef tubes and hardware, enough for one axle
This product was added to our catalog on December 30, 2016.