APS-M Multirotor Control Unit by Align
This product was added to our catalog on January 19, 2015.
This is the Align APS-M Multirotor Control Unit. The APS-M multicopter control unit features superior performance through cutting edge IT technologies, utilizing high precision sensors and modern system control subroutines to pilot your multirotor to new heights.
Support includes quadcopters (4), hexacopters (6), and octocopters (8) aircraft. Flight modes include attitude, GPS speed, GPS angular, intelligent, and manual. In addition, the APS-M features GoHome failsafe, low voltage failsafe (through LED indicator and auto GoHome), OSD signal output, gimbal control and fix-point survey functions.
The APS-M is compatible with PC and Bluetooth interface to easily adjust flight parameters and update firmware at any time.
- Higher performance, precision sensors and superior reliability platform
- APS-M supports 4, 6, and 8 rotors multicopters, with flight modes such as Manual, Attitude, GPS (angular), GPS (speed), and Intelligent
- APS-M provides OSD output function to output various flight parameters and with waypoint modes:
- Patrol (ground station)
- Commanded return home (Go Home)
- Automatic loss-of-signal return home
- Compatible with PC and Bluetooth interface, could be easily adjust flight parameter and update firmware at any time
- Also full support with Futaba, Spektrum and JR S. BUS/S.BUS and DSM2/DSMX/DSMJ/DMSS system
Input voltage: DC4.5V~8.4V
Operating current consumption: <250mA@ 4.8V
Operating Frequency: 400Hz
Operating Temperature: -20° ~ 65°C(-4° ~ 149 °F)
Hovering Precision (Depending on satellite status): Horizontal ±1m, Vertical ±1m
Highest flight speed: Horizontal 15m/sec, Vertical 6m/sec
Maximum Altitude Restriction: 700m(2297ft) above the takeoff point
Maximum angular speed: ALE 115° /sec, ELE 115° /sec, RUD 145° /sec
Maximum Tilting angle: 30 degrees
Supports External Peripherals: G2 / G3 Gimbal, OSD+FPV Video Transmitter
Supports multicopter configurations: 4 rotors +, 4 rotors X, 6 rotors +, 6 rotors X, 8 rotors +, 8 rotors X
- (1) APS-M Multicopter Control Unit
- (1) APS-M Signal Wire Set (around 280mm)
- (3) APS-M Signal Wire
- (1) External Status LED
- (1) Multicopter GPS Sensor
- (1) USB Cable Set
- (2) External Status LED Sided Mounting Tape
- (2) APS-M Sided Mounting Tape
- (2) GPS Sided Mounting Tape