This is the APC 9x6 Thin Electric Pusher Propeller. APC propellers are manufactured using a pultrusion process which allows for a higher fiber (60%) to resin (nylon binder) density. This provides substantially higher strength and stiffness than with glass filled nylon. The additional stiffness is beneficial to control of vibration resonance response. The higher strength allows the use of thinner cross-sections, beneficial to weight and aerodynamic efficiency.
- Computer-optimized design gives these props a thinner profile and more "bite" with less noise
- Lightweight molded nylon construction reduces rotating mass for higher output and longer life
- Reinforcing fibers help maintain true, constant pitch at any RPM
- Thin Electric propellers work well with Electric powered Park Flyer-type aircraft
- Includes 0.128, 0.158, 0.197, 0.237 and 0.313" adapter rings
Hub Inner Diameter: 0.25" (6.35mm)
This product was added to our catalog on March 31, 2008