AnglePro II 5-in-1 Digital Throw Incidence Meter by E-flite
This is the E-flite AnglePro II 5-in-1 Digital Throw Incidence Meter. The Angle Pro II Digital Angle Meter allows you to find control throw measurements, wing and tail incidences as well as engine thrust and helicopter blade angles with ultra precision. Sensitive to angel changes of 0.1 degree, an easy to read LCD display helps you find the exact position quickly.
Angle Pro II is a handy tool around the shop and on just about every model you'll ever have. The included sticky pads make it possible to attach the lightweight meter to just about any surface such as the elevator on a park flyer or the main blade of an 800-class helicopter. Work from just about anywhere. The acquire function allows you to zero the unit at any position which is especially helpful when adjusting control throws.
- Allows for easy calculation and adjustment of control throws
- Incidence attachment allows precise digital measurement of airplane wing, tail and thrust angles
- Attaches to most control surfaces
- Resets to zero at any angle. No need to level the airplane
- Also works as a precision level
- Works on models of many types and sizes. Airplane and small helicopters (up to 450 class)
- Auto power-off
- Uses a commonly found CR2032 Lithium battery
Application: Throw/Incidence Meter
Battery: CR2032 Lithium
Auto Power-Off: Yes
This product is expected to arrive on Tuesday, March 28 2017.