Ambush 4x4 1/25 RTR Micro Rock Crawler by Pro-Line w/2.4GHz Radio, Battery & Charger
Small Scale, Big Adventure... AMBUSH 4X4
Are you ready for Big Adventure in Small Scale? The Pro-Line Ambush 4x4 1/25 Scale RTR Electric Mini Scale Crawler is designed to bring Scale Adventure to your living room, desk, backyard, or anywhere your imagination takes you!
At quick glance, the Ambush features full-time 4 wheel drive with solid axles and true leaf spring suspension, an included 2.4GHz transmitter with an on-the-fly speed selector so you can go slow or fast, an included 7.4V hard case Lithium-Ion 350mAh battery pack, and an included USB battery charger.
- Ladder Frame Chassis: The Ambush Mini Crawler comes stock with a 3mm thick Steel Ladder Frame that forms a Solid Base for the Transmission and Suspension. The Steel Frame Plates are Black Oxide Coated for long lasting protection against the elements. The Frame is capped off on each end with sleek plastic chassis mounted bumpers that protect the body without getting in the way of obstacles on the trail.
- Leaf Spring Suspension: Similar to many full-size Crawlers, the Ambush Mini Crawler has a Steel Leaf Spring Suspension connected to Front and Rear Solid Axles. Each corner has a 3-Leaf pack with working shackles and attaches to plastic friction shocks that limit down travel. The Scale Solid Axles provide Full-Time 4wd for maximum Traction and Crawling Performance!
- Take Control: Control the Ambush Mini Crawler just like your high-end 1:10 Crawler with full proportional control from the included 2.4GHz Transmitter and mini-electronics. The Micro Torque brushed Motor provides all the power you need to Conquer the Terrain and the G9000 Micro Servo gives you plenty of steering power. The integrated ESC/Receiver includes an open 3rd Channel Port allowing for unique customization or future 3rd Channel Option Parts!
- Body and Interior: The Ambush Mini Crawler is topped off with the Open Roll Cage Ambush Trail Rig Body that takes inspiration from one of Pro-Lineís first Rock Crawling Bodies ever made and includes a highly detailed Interior and Driver Figure for added Scale Realism. Pro-Line includes an optional Sticker Sheet in Orange or Green Color Scheme so you can Customize your Rig right out of the Box!
- Mini Flat Iron Tires & Denali Wheels: Pro-Line had to include the Best Performing and Best Looking Wheels and Tires with Ambush Mini Crawler; Genuine Pro-Line Mini Flat Iron Tires and Denali Wheels! Just like their bigger 1.9Ē and 2.2Ē siblings, the Mini Flat Iron Tires provide Incredible Traction on any terrain while maintaining a Scale Appearance. The Mini Denali Wheels are Black and include a Gray Plastic faux Bead-Loc for incredible Scale Detail.
Length: 7.80" [198mm]
Width: 3.75" [95mm]
Wheelbase: 4.52" [115mm]
Weight: 0.68lbs. [308g]
- Pro-Line Ambush 4x4 1:25 Electric Mini Scale Crawler RTR
- 2.4GHz Pistol Grip Transmitter
- USB Li-Ion Charger
- 350mAh Li-Ion Battery
- ESC / 2.4GHz Receiver Combo
- AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Ambush body with Optional Orange and Green Color Decal Sheet (Blue graphics are applied)
- Mini Flat Iron Tires with Denali Wheels
- T-Handle Wrench
This product was added to our catalog on September 30, 2016.
My 5 year old received this for his birthday. He drove it for 5 minutes around the living room before it started making a funny noise and now it won't run at all. I emailed Amain to see if they had heard of this problem or had a solution. It took 2 days to respond and they just asked questions about the order. I answered them and then silence for two more days. After following up they told me their manager said I need to reach out to Proline and have them handle it. So now my 5 year old has been without his only gift for more than a week and I have to basically start over.
Amains logo is all over the place on the instructions and inside the box, they clearly do not stand by the products they offer and I will not be ordering again. Buyer be warned.
Update on my review. After two months and sending my truck back to proline it came back, he drove it for a weekm and the driveline seized up. Do not buy this truck.)
Ps buying your 5 year old this as their "only present" and crying like a 5 year old when it breaks only makes YOU look like an idiot.)