Aluminum Zero Ackerman Knuckle Arm (Grey) (2) by Gmade
This product was added to our catalog on February 16, 2016.
Gmade Aluminum Zero Ackerman Knuckle Arm. Compared to the stock knuckles, these optional aluminum zero ackerman knuckles increase the steering angles to provide a tighter turning radius. The one piece heavy duty design is precision machined for a perfect fit and is a must have performance/durability upgrade for your Komodo or Sawback rig.
- Requires optional Gmade Bent Steering rods (GMA30004) for correct geometry
- Zero-ackerman aluminum knuckle arms are designed to increase maximum steering angle to the stock wheel axle and drive shaft's steering angle. The Steering EPA setting will need to be adjusted on the transmitter to reduce the load, or it can cause serious damage to the stock drive shaft and wheel axle.
- Gmade strongly recommends this part be combined with the Front CVA Drive kit (GMA52109S for Sawback or GMA30031 for Komodo) to compensate for the increased steering angle.
- Zero ackerman knuckle arms allows tighter turning radius
- CNC Machined from solid billet aircraft grade aluminum
- Titanium gray anodized zero ackerman knuckle arm
- One piece heavy duty design
- Fits Gmade GS01 axle
- (2) Aluminum zero ackerman knuckle arm (Left & Right Side)