Aluminum Stub Axle (2) by Tekno RC
This product was added to our catalog on January 19, 2016.
This is a pack of two optional Tekno RC Aluminum Stub Axles. These Tekno RC Aluminum Stub Axles are designed to reduce rotating mass as well as unsprung weight without sacrificing strength or durability.
CNC Machined from 7075 aluminum, then hard anodized for wear, these axles provide a weight reduction of over 12 grams per pair (over 24 grams for the whole set!). They are a direct replacement for the stock steel stub axles (TKR5070).
- 24.4 gram rotating mass reduction.
- Slightly improved fuel mileage.
- Increased suspension efficiency by cutting unsprung weight.
- Three locations for CVA pin placement, extending product life and value.
- Use with the Tekno RC NB48.3, NT48.3, EB48.3 and ET48.3 vehicles.