Aluminum Main Rotor Hub w/Head Button by MicroHeli
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This is an optional MicroHeli Aluminum Main Rotor Hub with Head Button, and is intended for use with the Blade mCP X helicopter. This Aluminum Main Rotor Hub and Button is designed to improve stability, durability and overall performance and is a direct replacement for the stock plastic main rotor hub. It has been machined with high tolerance from aircraft aluminum and has also been re-engineered with the closed loop rotation arms to improve cyclic position timing and prevent the linkage from coming off during hard 3D flight. And yet, the Main Rotor Hub with Button weighs in at 0.44 grams.
- 100% CNC machined Aluminum Main Rotor Hub and Head Button
- Improves stability, durability and overall performance
- Improves cyclic position timing
- Prevents losing linkages during hard 3D maneuver
- Re-engineered with the closed loop rotation arms
- Lightest weight in its class
- Stylish Precision CNC Aluminum Main Rotor Hub with Head Button design
- Weight: 0.44 gram
- (1) Precision CNC Aluminum Main Rotor Hub
- (1) Precision CNC Aluminum Head Button
This product was added to our catalog on February 13, 2012.