Aluminum/Brass Mid Motor Rear Camber Block by Team Losi Racing
This is an optional Team Losi Racing Aluminum/Brass Mid Motor Rear Camber Block. The TLR Race Team has done extensive testing this year tuning their Mid-Motor 22 2.0ís and 22SCT 2.0ís with brass weight from front to rear. For medium to low grip tracks, adding 14g of additional weight over the rear of the vehicle improvement balance on the 22 2.0 and 22SCT 2.0. It gets 14g of extra ballast as low and as far to the rear of the vehicles as possible. This has helped to increase the rear weight bias of the 22 2.0 and 22SCT 2.0, which creates more rotation and forward drive, and an all-around better balance.
Run as a standard part on the teamís MM 22ís for quite a while, the Aluminum Rear Camber Block is unchanged, adding durability to the rear camber linkís inner ball stud Ė weíve just now added the brass base for greater fine tuning. Machined from high quality brass and 7075-T6 aluminum, the MM Camber Tower will fit the 22, 22 2.0, 22T, 22SCT, and 22SCT 2.0 without any further parts of modifications in Mid-Motor configuration, but will NOT fit any of the 22 vehicles in Rear-Motor configuration.
- Greatly improved the durability of the 22 series in MM, mounting the rear inner ball stud in aluminum
- Brass and Aluminum tower bases included give the tuning option to add 14g to the rear weight bias
- Precision CNC Machined from durable 7075-T6 Aluminum and Hard Anodized and brass
- Laser Etched for easy identification of weight delta
- Direct fit replacement will mount to any 22 platform Mid-Motor vehicle without any other parts of modifications required
This product was added to our catalog on December 18, 2014.