Aluminum Big Cut Ultimate 2 Blade 3" Spinner by Dave Brown Products
This product was added to our catalog on October 18, 2016.
Are you tired of having to pay through the nose for a top quality aluminum spinners? We are too. Vortech spinners are manufactured by Dave Brown Products - right in their own factory.
Their “Big Cut” Vortech Spinners begin with the 3” diameter and include all sizes up to 6”. Each of the Vortech styles (Standard, Parabolic, Ultimate and FAI) are included as Big Cut Spinners. These spinners have larger cut-outs than our other styles so they comfortably fit much larger propellors.
In all styles of our "Big Cut" spinners, use the following guideslines:
- 3" are cut for 16x8 APC or similar props
- 3 1/4" & 3 1/2" are cut for 20x10 Menz/Mejzlik or similar props
- 4" & 4 1/2" are cut for 24x10 Menz/Mejzlik or similar props
- 5" & 5 1/2" are cut for 26x10 Menz/Mejzlik or similar props
- 6" are cut for 30x10 Menz/Mejzlik or similar props
- Vortech spinners are spun from Aluminum sheet - not molded/cast from brittle material, or machined out of expensive bar stock
- Precision CNC machined to exacting tolerances
- Designed to be strong, yet light weight
- Spinner cone locks into backplate to stop spinner cone expansion
- Backplate is knurled for positive grip between engine’s drive washer and your propeller
- All Vortech Spinners start life the same way - as a flat piece of aluminum sheet which has a CNC machined tip pressed into the center
- This disk is then, spin-formed to shape and turned to high precision
- After the cone is machined, it is polished to a beautiful reflective finish
- Vortech spinners have cutouts with clearance for popular sizes of props
Note: This package does not include the prop adapter nut.