Aluminum 22 3.0 "3 Gear" Vented Motor Plate (Hard Anodized) by Schelle Racing
|See Price In Cart|
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2016.
This is an optional Schelle Racing Aluminum "3 Gear" Vented Motor Plate for the Team Losi Racing 22 3.0 buggy. The Schelle line of motor plates are designed with 4 goals. Minimize weight, maximize airflow, maximize rigity, and look amazing.
Every bit of unnecessary material is removed, tipping the scales at 12.95g for a B5M (vs. 14.3 for a Factory Lite) and 13.8g for a TLR (vs 18.5g kit 3.0 motor plate). The unique vent slits are machined partial depth on the back side of the motor plate to create 2 tiny slits in the plate. These slits will keep air flowing through, and everything else outside. 100% machined to keep from warping under extreme stress and heat, the plates are finished off with a silver machined edge detail for a premium look.
- 13.8g for a TLR (vs 18.5g kit 3.0 motor plate).
- Vent slits machined on backside for added airflow and no pebbles.
- Vented motor can area for improved airflow through the motor.
- 100% machined with silver machined edges.
- Black (SCH1225) and Hard Anodized (SCH1226) versions for TLR 22 3.0 3-Gear.