Alligator Tours Nitro Airboat RTR w/Tactic TTX300 by AquaCraft
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on September 12, 2016.The Aquacraft Alligator Tours Nitro Airboat delivers realistic details, that look right at home in the Florida Everglades. Scale airboat features, along with detailed seats and components mean it handles just like a full-size airboat too! But maybe the best thing of all about the Alligator Tours is that it comes ready-to-run across water, lily pads, marshes, wetlands and more. Plus, it's so easy to run and maintain that even a first-time modeler can have it out of the box and on the water in next to no time!
- Now includes a Tactic TTX300 2.4GHz radio!
- Large dual fiberglass air rudders provide the means for minor course corrections and sudden, sweeping 180° turns.
- The 180 cc (6.1 fl. oz.) fuel tank is elevated to ensure good fuel flow and features an easy-access flip top for fast refueling.
- Detailed driver and passenger seats add a realistic touch.
- The included stand is a multi-purpose tool that can be used for display or as a lightweight carrier for your airboat.
- Molded-in strakes keep the Alligator Tours running straight and true, even at top speed. The bottom of the hull is smooth otherwise, allowing the Alligator tours airboat to power-slide over the water without tipping over, spinning out or going airborne.
- A SuperTigre .27 engine and APC™ 9x6 pusher prop provide the thrust needed for amazing straight line speed and wild, end-swapping turns. A welded steel cage offers driver protection and real-life looks.
- Injection-molded mounts elevate the engine for proper CG and thrust angle.
Length: 30.3 in (770 mm)
Beam: 11.2 in (285 mm)
Height: 14 in (355 mm)
Weight: 6.3 lb (2.86 kg)
- A finished, ready-to-run fiberglass hull with factory-installed foam flotation, prop cage, air rudders, decal sheet and water-resistant radio box
- Tactic TTX300 3-channel 2.4GHz SLT radio, TR325 receiver and TSX200 servos
- Air-cooled SuperTigre® .27 engine w/muffler & setup DVD
- Display stand/carrier
- 9x6 pusher prop
Needed to Complete:
- 10-15% nitro aircraft fuel
- 8 "AA" batteries for radio system