Alligator Tours Nitro Airboat RTR by AquaCraft
This product was added to our catalog on May 17, 2011.
This is the AquaCraft Alligator Tours, Ready to Run Nitro Airboat. It looks and handles just like a full-size "Everglades" swamp boat, and is the only R/C model of its kind that's ready to run! The Alligator Tours airboat easily power-slides across water, lily pads, marshes and wetlands, and it's so easy to run and maintain, even a first-time boat modeler will be out skimming across the water with the Alligator Tours airboat practically right out of the box!
- Fiberglass air rudders: Large fiberglass air rudders offer the same smooth, responsive turning as those found on full-size airboats.
- Fuel Tank: The fuel tank has an easy-access flip-top, and is elevated for proper fuel flow to the engine.
- Display Stand: An included stand holds the Alligator Tours airboat for display or maintenance, and doubles as a handy tote.
- Molded-in strakes: Molded-in strakes along the bottom help keep you in control, even at top speeds. With nothing protruding below the bottom of the painted fiberglass hull, the Alligator Tours airboat power-slides across the water without tip-overs, flips or spin-outs.
- An APC™ 9 x 6 pusher prop with CNC aluminum prop hub provides the thrust
- A welded steel cage offers added safety and authentic looks
- Dual Wedge rudder steering
- Injection-molded mounts elevate the engine for proper CG and thrust angle
- Water-cooling jacket
- Large air rudders just like those found on full-size airboats
- Detailed driver and passenger seats add a realistic touch
- No need for high nitro-blend fuel or special glow plugs
- Detailed driver and passenger seats add a realistic touch; a stand is included for display, and doubles as a handy tote
Length: 30" (770mm)
Beam: 11.25" (285mm)
Height: 14" (355mm)
Weight: 6 lb 5 oz (2.86 kg)
- .27 engine w/exhaust
- Tactic™ 2-channel 27MHz radio
- 10-15% nitro aircraft glow fuel
- Glow igniter
- Fuel bottle
- Electric starter
- 12V battery
- 12 "AA" batteries