All Terrain Tire Conversion (Igloo 60qt or Similar Coolers) by Pro-Line
This product was added to our catalog on July 14, 2016.
Convert your plain, old, beat down plastic cooler wheels with this Pro-Line All-Terrain Cooler Conversion Kit; Conveniently Pre-Built and Easy to Install. Real rubber tires make it super quiet and smooth. Best of all it can go off-road with ease leaving other coolers in its tracks!
The conversion kit is a pair of Pro-Line’s legendary, award winning 2.8” Trencher tires mounted to heavy duty, special cooler made F-11 wheels for a killer look that resembles an extreme off-road truck. An extra-long axle and stainless steel hardware are included to complete your cooler’s transformation.The heavy duty F-11 wheels spin on oil impregnated bushings for years of maintenance free rolling.
- Pro-Line 2.8” Trencher tires mounted to heavy duty F-11 wheels
- Award Winning 2.8” Trencher tires
- Off-Road style for your cooler
- Long lasting quiet operation
- Conveniently Pre-Built and Easy to Install
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Complete the custom look with the Pro-Line Igloo 60 qt. Team Cooler Wrap (PRO4010-10)
Overall Width (Including Tire): 22.0" (560mm)
Axle Mounting Width: 15.84" (402mm)
Axle Dia: 5/16" (7.9mm)
Tire Height: 4.87" (124mm)
Tire Width: 2.86" (73mm)
- (2) 2.8” Trencher tires in M2 compound mounted to heavy duty F-11 wheels
- (1) Extra-long replacement axle
- (2) Stainless steel screws and washers
- (4) Oil impregnated bushings
- (2) Wheel spacers
- (2) Hex wrenches
- Igloo® 60-qt coolers and similar size