This is an Alclad II Lacquers 10z bottle of Clear Base Plastic Primer for use with hobby airbrush application. Plastic primers and auto primers can be lightly polished with 1000/1200 wet and dry paper to give a less absorbent glossy surface.
Preparation and Spraying:
- ALCLAD should be sprayed at 15-20psi.
- Spray 1.5 - 2.5 inches away from the model.
- Use the airbrush like a paint brush not an aerosol.
- Buffing is not necessary-though tonal variation can be made by polishing selected panels with micromesh.
- A sealer is not required.
- Regular ALCLAD can be masked and over painted.
- Decal solutions can be used with Regular ALCLAD, but are not recommended for Chrome or Polished Aluminium.
- Shake well before use.
- Thoroughly clean surfaces.
- Remove Adhesive Residue, Release Agent & Fingerprints.
- Spray light coats at 15 - 20 psi.
- Back ALCLAD II with any dark color.
- Clean with lacquer thinners.