The AFX Super International (Mega G+) HO Scale Slot Car Track Set with Tri-Power System is a Complete & Ready-to-Run Electric Slot Car Racing Set with Mega G+ cars and two Tri-Power pack systems. With the 86 pieces of track included, you can make at least 18 different 4-lane raceway designs.
This dynamic set up includes four super realistic formula cars mounted on the Mega G+ chassis, four AFX120 controllers, two Tri-Power Packs and 50 feet of track! With this you can build 18 world class race tracks with this set! The Super International incorporates the Mega G+ Race System; an easy slot car system to learn and the easiest to drive at the limit. The TPP's three power levels allow new drivers to learn to race without getting frustrated, and setting the level is as simple as flipping the switch on the side of the Pack.
- Build at least 18 different tracks - Layout instructions and enough track to make some of the most challenging race tracks in the world
- More different types of curve lets you build almost anything you can imagine
- Integrated Mega G+ Race System lets you learn faster and drive at the limit easier than any other slot car
- Mega G+ chassis is the Low, lightweight and easy to handle
- 2 Tri-Power Packs - Lets everyone learn at their own pace - perfect for families with different skill levels!
- Directional Power Packs - Both power packs let you change track direction with a flip of the plug
- Compare the AFX 22 volt (at Expert level) power pack to the 17 volt versions in other people's sets
- Easy plug, AFX120 Controllers - Upgraded resistor tuned for easy drivability
- Tune-up Kits Included - Keep your cars running strong
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: Same power output as original Mega-G but lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy
- Weight: Up to 30% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than original Mega-G - Way more fun to drive
- Size: Lowest and narrowest chassis ever made - Much more realistic bodies
- Re-designed Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors - Corners better than any other chassis
- Wheelbase: Longest available - Better proportioned bodies
- Guide Pin: Exclusive extra long tapered guide pin (Only AFX has it!) - Car stays in the slot longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium - Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Nylatron - Super strong and durable
- High Carbon Power Unit Brushes: Last much longer than composite brushes
- Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and better drivability
Running Feet (2-lane): 50
Running Feet (4-lane): 25
Floor Space Required for Primary Track: 4" x 11"
Number of Cars: 4
Number of Controllers: 4
Number of Power Packs: 2 Tri-Power Packs
Number of pieces of track: 86 (including terminal tracks)
Number of Bridge Trestles: 6
Number of Terminal Tracks: 2
Type of Chassis: Mega G+
Guard Rails: 20
Other: Sheet of Colored Lane Stickers (1); Tune Up kits (2)
Box Size: 19.5" x 16.5" x 6.25"
Weight: 13 lbs