This is a pack of two AeroTech 24mm E20-7W Rocket Motors. Experience the power of composite rocketry! With over twice the power of the D12 and 1.3 times the power of the E9, these motors are the obvious choice for any rockets built for the D12 and E9. These motors provide a brilliant white exhaust trail, with impressive sound because they are made with real Ammonium Perchlorate composite propellant (APCP) like the Shuttle and military rockets! The 2-lead FirstFire Jr.™ initiator works with popular launch controllers and the built-in thrust ring has two delay options.
Motor Effects; White Lightning™ (W): A brilliant white flame, dense bright white exhaust and a throaty roar are the hallmarks of this popular propellant. Easy to track. Exciting to watch! White Lightning looks and sounds like actual sounding rockets and launch vehicles. Special effects professionals and aerospace companies specify the AeroTech White Lightning propellant to achieve realistic simulation.
AeroTech E20W Motor Features:
- Over twice the power of the D12 and 1.3 times the power of the E9!
- Fits all rockets built for the D12 and E9.
- Brilliant white exhaust with impressive sound!
- Real Ammonium Perchlorate composite propellant (APCP) like the Shuttle and military rockets!
- 2-lead FirstFire Jr.™ initiator works with popular launch controllers.
- Built-in thrust ring with two delay options.
- E20-7W in place of D12-5
- E20-7W in place of E9-6
Motor Designation: E20-7W
Outer Diameter: .938” (24mm)
Length: 2.75” (70mm)
Motor Weight: 50 g
Propellant Weight: 16.2 g
Propellant Type: White Lightning™ (W)
Propellant Effect: Brilliant white Flame, dense white smoke
Total Impulse: 36 N-sec (equivalent to 2.1 X D12, 1.3 X E9)
Burn Time: 1.7 seconds
Delay Time: 7 seconds
Maximum Recommended Liftoff Weights: 9.5 oz/269 g (7 sec delay)