Actinium V2 Competition Sensored Brushless Motor (17.5T) by Team Powers
This product was added to our catalog on November 21, 2016.
Team Powers Actinium V2 Competition 17.5T Sensored Brushless Motor.
- IFMAR/ROAR/EFRA/BRCA Approved
- Redesigned neodymium sintered rotor with stronger magnetic field and reduced fade at high temperature
- stator design with better power efficiency and lower the motor temperature
- ~8~10% internal resistance (13.5T~21.5T) lower than the V1 motor with updated wiring technique
- Air flow convection system motor can that can lower operating temperature by 5~8°C
- Endbell allows more timing adjustment to change the output power and torque of the motor
Motor Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 35.8mm x 51mm
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
Rotor Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 12.5mm x7.25x 24mm (10.5turn~21.5turn)
Weight: ~165g (5g lighter than V1)
Recommended RC Model Car: 1:10 model car, Buggy, MINI Car
Kv (sensor at 0): 2500Kv