Actinium Competition Sensored Brushless Motor (7.5T) by Team Powers
This is a Team Powers 7.5 Turn Actinium Competition Sensored Brushless Motor.
- Variable End bell for easy timing changes to alter the output power and torque of the motor
- Includes 12.5mm ROAR spec rotor
- Updated neodymium sintered rotor and air flow convection system that can lower temperatures by 5~10'C
- Easy assembly. Remove three screws to remove the rotor without the need to disassemble the end bell and sensor board
- Thicker low resistance wire for more power
Design Specification: Based on IFMAR/ROAR/EFRA/BRCA
Motor Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 35.8x51mm
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
Rotor Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 12.5x24mm (3.5~9.5 turn)
Weight: 165g (5g lighter than the previous model)
Application: 1/10 car, buggy, truck
This product was added to our catalog on January 19, 2015.