Ace 350 Metal Detector by Garrett Metal Detectors
This product was added to our catalog on October 30, 2010.
• 8.5" x 11" PROformance™ DD submersible searchcoil (as shown)
• Garrett® ClearSound Easy Stow Headphones (with in-line volume control)
This detector includes the best features of the world-famous ACE 250 but adds a powerful new DD searchcoil, enhanced iron discrimination and a higher frequency.
Highly Recommended Use
- Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Competition Events, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
- Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting
Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns): 5 plus electronic pinpointing
• All Metal (Zero)
Target ID Cursor Segments 12
Iron Discrimination Segments 4
Accept/Reject Discrimination Yes
Search Modes 5
Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments 8
Electronic Pinpointing Yes
Frequency 8.25 kHz
Audio Tone ID Levels 3
Standard Searchcoil 8.5" x 11" DD PROformance
Length (Adjustable) 42" to 51" (1.06m - 1.29m)
Total Weight 2.8 lbs. (1.27 kgs.)
Batteries 4 AA (included)
Warranty 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor
- Enhanced Iron Resolution™: allows more control of iron discrimination levels; helps separate good targets from adjacent junk iron.
- Powerful new Double-D searchcoil: provides greater detection depth and performance in mineralized grounds and excellent scanning coverage.
- Higher Frequency: offers improved ability to detect both small (i.e. small gold nuggets) and large targets
- Volume Control Headphones: included with purchase
- Electronic Pinpointing: to precisely locate target and speed recovery
- Accept/Reject Discrimination: to modify discrimination patterns
- Five Search Modes: select pre-set discrimination pattern or create your own
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to determine target depth
- Battery Condition Indicator: shows battery life continually
- Interchangeable ACE series searchcoils: are available
- Other features: One-Touch operation; 3-piece travel/storage, disassembles to 24"; adjustable arm cuff; quarter-inch (1/4") size headphone jack.