A8T EVO 1/8 Competition Truggy Kit by Agama Racing
This product was added to our catalog on May 21, 2014.
This is the Agama Racing A8T EVO 1/8 Competition Off-Road Truggy Kit. The A8T offers a unique design, with competition ready features that make it race worthy at any track around the world. The A8T features centralized engine placement, 17mm threaded big bore shocks and 4mm shock shafts, combined with equal length CVD's, adjustable hinge pin holders, and much, much more.
- Centralized engine placement
- 6 captured, equal length CVD's
- 17mm big bore threaded shocks
- 4mm shock shafts
- 43/10 ring & pinion gear ratio
- Adjustable hinge pin holders
- Clunk style fuel tank with splash shield
- Side mounted center diff plate with brake caliper pistons & Ferodo style pads
- Metric alloy steel screws
- Aluminum diff bearing holders
- CNC milled 7075 aluminum chassis
- Front & rear skid plates
- Rear mud guards
- Front & rear adjustable sway bars
- Fully adjustable radio tray for desired weight distribution
Wheel Base: 370-374mm
Gear Ratio: 16.2
Needed to Complete:
- .21 - .28 Big block Engine & Exhaust System
- Electronics (Radio, Receiver, Servos, Switch)
- 1/8 Truggy Tires, Wheels & CA Tire Glue
- Receiver Battery & Charger
- Fuel & Glow Ignitor
- Starting System
My only hang up with this build is some customizing has to be done (not a big deal when you go "kit status") and if you are using a Dynamite Mach2 .21 engine like I am you will need to get longer engine blocks, the stock are 3/4in to make my engine work I need 1" engine block to clear the pull start part on the engine block.
Does not come with grease,shock oil or Diff oil and wheels and tires. this is actually a good thing because like most people getting a kit of this magnitude I prefer to use what I like then what comes in a kit. And as far as tires I'll go to my GO TO pro-line racing for all that stuff.
Over all I'd say this kit is EXCELLENT despite a few things needing some tweaking and my engine mount, every thing went together good and I dident have to difficult of a time assembling the kit.
BTW this is all METRIC HARDWARE.)