96SRX Tareq Helicopter Engine by YS Engines
The YS96 SRX Tareq engine has been a collaboration between YS Engines of Japan, and Tareq Alsaadi. Looking to further improve on the impressive performance of the YS 91 SRX, YS and Tareq spent many hours of R&D to bring the 96 to the table. With the co-op, YS has landed with the highest power 90 sized engine to date.
- Larger Cylinder Head for Improved Cooling
- Improved Porting of Sleeve
- Counterbalanced Crankshaft for Excellent Balance at all RPM's
- Proven pressurized regulator and fuel injection system for a superior throttle response
- Steel lined back plate to reduce drag for more power
Type: 2-stroke helicopter engine
Displacement: 0.96 cu. in. (15.75 cc)
Bore: 1.06 in (27.0mm)
Stroke: 1.08 in (27.5mm)
Total Weight: 19.5 oz (565 g)
RPM Range: 2,000–17,000
This product was added to our catalog on April 18, 2016.