95mm Big Bore Rear Shock Spring (Light Blue) (2) by Kyosho
This is a set of optional Kyosho 95mm Big Bore Shock Springs, and are intended for use with the Kyosho MP9 and ST-RR 1/8 scale vehicles. These springs are made with a smaller 1.4 diameter wire, compared to the original springs that used 1.6 wire. These springs also have a lower turn count than the older big bore shock springs, which allows the spring to be lighter than the previous shock springs.
- IF348-1114: Green - 11 turns/1.4 wire (2.46lb-in / 439.58 n/m)
- IF348-1014: Light Blue - 10 turns/1.4 wire (2.76lb-in / 494.53 n/m)
- IF348-1316: White - 13 turns/1.6 wire (3.36lb-in / 596.52 n/m)
- IF348-1216: Purple - 12 turns/1.6 wire (3.70lb-in / 656.17 n/m)
- IF348-1116: Light Green - 11 turns/1.6 wire (4.11lb-in / 729.08 n/m)
- IF349-1016: Blue - 10 turns/1.6 wire (4.62lb-in / 820.22 n/m)
- IF348-916: Red - 9 turns/1.6 wire (5.28lb-in / 937.39 n/m)
This product was added to our catalog on October 28, 2009.