94933D SRG-BRS Brushless Servo w/Detachable Wire (High Voltage) by Airtronics
This is the Airtronics 94933D SRG-BRS High Voltage Brushless Competition Servo, with detachable wires. Tough, fast and strong - this brushless servo has all the characteristics a demanding racer desires. An aluminum center case and lower plate provide improved cooling and stiffness while metal gears provide long life and durability under race conditions. Plus, the addition of a detachable lead allows you to tailor the servo to a variety of applications, and replace the wire easily if it gets damaged.
The 94933D SRG-BRS allows you to take full advantage of your ultra-fast response M12 or MT4S Airtronics Radio system (the two fastest radios in the world). This narrow-pulse-width servo uses Sanwa's unique SSR technology for unbelievable response time. You'll feel more connected and in command than ever.
Only top quality parts are used in this servo. From it's advanced gear train, to it's high voltage brushless motor, Airtronics servos have been tested for unsurpassed cycled life so you know your servo will be working properly, every time.Features:
- Designed for Competition 1/10th Scale Cars and Trucks
- 8" Long Detachable Servo Lead
- Brushless Motor
- High Voltage Design Allows Use with 2S LiPo Batteries
- Aluminum Center and Bottom Case for Improved Cooling
- Dual Ball Bear Supported Output Shaft
- Metal Gears for Strength, Durability and Precision
- SSR Technology for the Fastest Response Time
- Includes double arm servo horn and mounting hardware
- @6.0V: 155.53oz-in (11.2kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 180.53oz-in (13.0kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.09sec/60°
- @7.4V: 0.07sec/60º
- Weight: 71.0g
- Dimensions: 1.59 x 0.83 x 1.50in (40.5 x 21.0 x 38mm)
- Bushing/Ball Bearing: Dual Ball Bearing
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Gear Train: Metal
- Connector Type: 'Z' Connector
- Wire Length: 8.0"
This product was added to our catalog on July 23, 2015.