8IGHT-E 1/8 4WD Electric Brushless Buggy RTR by Losi w/DX2E 2.4GHz Radio
The Losi 8IGHT-E Ready to Run 1/8 4WD Electric Brushless Buggy gives beginners and experts a great option to get into competitive e-buggy racing. The Losi 8IGHT-E gives you the tools you need to get on the podium, and they are all right out of the box. The 8IGHT platform has a greater history of winning than any other. This version is completely upgradeable with select TLR option parts and features an improved ESC that can handle up to 4S power, as well as a 2500Kv motor than can reach speeds of 50+ mph. What are you waiting for? Make the switch to electric 1/8-scale racing and start dominating the track.
Features at a Glance:
- Incredible speed
- Dynamite® power system
- Ready to run
- Impressive durability
- Spektrum™ 9KG waterproof metal gear servo
- Spektrum DX2E transmitter
- Metal gear differentials
- High-performance body
In Depth Features:
- Incredible Speed: The 8IGHT-E can hit 50+ mph (80 kph) on 4S power.
- Dynamite® Power System: The powerful Dynamite 130A ESC can handle up to 4S LiPo batteries. The 2500Kv motor will propel the 8IGHT-E to speeds in excess of 50+ mph on 4S power.
- Ready to Run: The 8IGHT-E is ready-to-run with everything but a battery and charger. You choose the power system you want.
- Impressive Durability: This buggy features a 4mm chassis made out of 6061 aluminum and is black anodized for added strength. All other components are made from materials similar to the TLR version for enhanced durability.
- Spektrum™ 9KG waterproof* metal gear servo: The Spektrum 9KG waterproof metal gear servo provides strong, reliable steering and lets you run anytime, rain or shine. (*For complete details on waterproof standards, refer to the product instruction manual.)
- Spektrum DX2E Transmitter: The Spektrum DX2E transmitter provides the precision you need to dominate the track. RC enthusiasts around the world trust its proven performance, reliability and range.
- Metal Gear Differentials: With a three differential drive system, the 8IGHT-E can easily accelerate through bumpy track conditions.
- High-Performance Body: Featuring features a race-inspired TLR cab forward body, the 8IGHT-E looks just as good as it performs.
Length: 19.6 in (497mm)
Width: 12.1 in (308mm)
Height: 7.1 in (180mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.4 in (60mm)
Wheelbase: 12.7 - 12.9 in (323-327mm)
Weight: 6.8 lb (3.1kg)
Chassis: 4mm Plate 6061-T6 Aluminum
Drivetrain: 4WD All-Metal Shaft Driven
Tire Type: Medium XBT
Motor or Engine: Non-Sensored Brushless 2500Kv
Speed Control: Included
Gear Pitch: Mod 1
Wheel Size: Diameter: 3.3 in (83.5mm), Width: 1.7 in (42mm)
Shock Type: 15mm Bore Threaded Composite
Body: 4.0 Cab Forward
Ball Bearings: Full Drivetrain Precision Ball Bearings
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- (1) Losi 1/8 8IGHT-E 4WD Buggy RTR
- (1) Spektrum DX2E 2.4GHz Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum SR310 3-Channel DSMR® Receiver
- (1) Dynamite Fuze™ 130A Brushless Waterproof ESC
- (1) Dynamite Fuze 1/8 Scale Brushless Sensorless Motor, 2500Kv
- (1) 9KG Servo, Waterproof, 23T
- (4) AA Batteries (for transmitter)
- (1) Wheel Wrench
- (1) 0.050-inch Hex "L" Wrench
- (1) 1/16-inch Hex "L" Wrench
- (1) 5/64-inch Hex "L" Wrench
- (1) 3/32-inch Hex "L" Wrench
- (1) Shock Bottom Wrench
- (1) Turnbuckle/Shock Top Wrench
- (1) User Manual
Needed to Complete
- 4S 15.2V 5000mAh 50C LiPo Battery with EC5™ connector
- Compatible Charger
This product was added to our catalog on May 19, 2017.