8IGHT-E 1/8 4WD Electric Brushless Buggy RTR by Losi w/DX2E 2.4GHz Radio & AVC
- 1800KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR: Designed to give you plenty of power for the 4WD transmission the 8IGHT-E features an 1800KV brushless motor that delivers ballistic speeds and competition grade acceleration. AVC works to helps to adjust the massive speed of the brushless power system to match the conditions the Losi 8IGHT-E is driving on.
- DYNAMITE® BRUSHLESS ESC: This brushless 130A ESC features a 4-pole design for increased torque, improved efficiency and maintenance free operation. The 8IGHT-E ESC also can handle up to a 4S battery pack with additional cooling provided by a built-in cooling fan and is prewired with high-current EC5 Connectors.
- AVC ENHANCED RECEIVER: With AVC included, you’ll be able to make the most of the 8IGHT-E brushless power system and impressive 4WD capabilities. Using AVC, you can drive the 8IGHT-E buggy faster with more control and you can even adjust AVC to match your preferred level of assistance.
- LARGE 16MM SHOCKS: To better accommodate for ballistic racing action and backyard bashing the 8IGHT-E buggy has been equipped with lightweight 16mm shocks that can stand up to even the most punishing of landings. Shocks also offer superb handling over bumps and provide improved vehicle balance.
- WATERPROOF ELECTRONICS: The 8IGHT-E RTR has features waterproof electronics from Dynamite®. Thanks to this addition you can drive without having to worry about the weather or splashing a few puddles.
- SAME GEOMETRY AS 8IGHT-3.0 RACE KIT: The 8IGHT-E RTR and AVC™ technology utilizes the same geometry as the 8IGHT Buggy kit that won the 2014 ROAR National Championship. This means you’ll get the same competition grade precision without the need for you to solder, build or paint.
- SPEKTRUM DX2E V3 TRANSMITTER: The Spektrum DX2E V3 transmitter features extended range DSMR™ technology and superior comfort as well as AVC compatibility.
Width: 12.1 in (308mm)
Height: 7.1 in (180mm)
Ground Clearance: 2.4 in (60mm)
Weight: Varies on equipment used
Chassis: 6061 Aluminum
Motor or Engine: 1800KV Non-Sensored Brushless
Wheel Size: 3.3 x 1.7 in (83.5 x 42mm)
Shock Type: Oil Filled
Body: 8IGHT-E 3.0
Ball Bearings: Yes
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: No
Radio: DX2E V3
Speed Control: Included
Wheelbase: 12.7-12.9 in (323-327mm)
Length: 19.6 in (497mm)
Needed to Complete:
- 4S LiPo battery & charger
This product was added to our catalog on November 6, 2014.