The PSM 8IGHT 3.0 5.0mm Carbon Rear Shock Tower was designed to replace the stock TLR 8IGHT 3.0 shock tower. Developed with help of US Pro Driver Billy Fischer, this product is well engineered and has been tested at the highest levels of competition. It features refined roll center geometry for better overall performance, easier handling and increased rear traction. These qualities are improved when used in combination with the PSM front carbon shock tower (PSM01684).
NOTE: PSM recommends you
- Developed with Billy Fischer, professional R/C driver (USA)
- Lightweight and rock solid design, only 23g total
- 5mm thick carbon material – authentic PSM semi-gloss look, added stiffness, greater scratch resistance
- Refined roll center geometry for a better vehicle performance, improves rear traction
- Designed and precision machined by PSM in Germany
- RoHS tested and approved carbon material
- Seal the edges of the carbon fiber with CA glue prior to use.
- Use Losi 5-40×7/8” Button Head Screws (LOSA6282) when assembling the wing mount.
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2016