8IGHT 3.0 5.0mm Carbon Rear Shock Tower by PSM
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
The PSM 8IGHT 3.0 5.0mm Carbon Rear Shock Tower was designed to replace the stock TLR 8IGHT 3.0 shock tower. Developed with help of US Pro Driver Billy Fischer, this product is well engineered and has been tested at the highest levels of competition. It features refined roll center geometry for better overall performance, easier handling and increased rear traction. These qualities are improved when used in combination with the PSM front carbon shock tower (PSM01684).
- Developed with Billy Fischer, professional R/C driver (USA)
- Lightweight and rock solid design, only 23g total
- 5mm thick carbon material – authentic PSM semi-gloss look, added stiffness, greater scratch resistance
- Refined roll center geometry for a better vehicle performance, improves rear traction
- Designed and precision machined by PSM in Germany
- RoHS tested and approved carbon material
- Seal the edges of the carbon fiber with CA glue prior to use.
- Use Losi 5-40×7/8” Button Head Screws (LOSA6282) when assembling the wing mount.
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2016.
Wednesday, Feb 15 2017 (about a year ago)
PSM 8IGHT 3.0 5.0mm Carbon Rear Shock Tower
WOW!! This tower is THICK!! And it's very light. A lot of engineering went into this piece. Definitely worth the price. I cannot wait to get the matching front tower.)