747 1/10 Electric Conversion Kit by Serpent
This product was added to our catalog on September 15, 2014.
This is the Serpent 747 1/10 Electric Conversion Kit. This kit will update your current 747 1/10 gas powered kit to an electric powered 747-e! Compared to a standard 1/10 scale electric touring car, the handling is very different and much easier to drive thanks to the wider 200mm track, and foam tires on wider rims. 1/10 200mm cars are also stronger (and a bit heavier) and can better handle the extra power, with less wear and tear on the components.
Click here for 747-e instruction manual.
- Belt tensioner bracket 747E (2) (SER804310)
- Bracket middle shaft L 747E (SER804311)
- Bracket middle shaft R 747E (SER804312)
- Chassis carbon 747E (SER804313)
- Top deck carbon 747E (SER804315)
- Belt 40S3M516 low friction (SER804316)
- Midshaft 747E (SER804317)
- Servo mount set 747E (SER804318)
- Miscellaneous Hardware
NOTE: Serpent recommends the use of a quality 3S LiPo battery, brushless motor less than 5000kV, combined with a strong 1/8 scale speedo. 1/10 TC touring ESC/Motors can be used, but may not handle the traction created by the foam tyres, and cause thermal issue for both speedo and motor. Serpent recommends these only be used on small tracks. At larger tracks for sure use the stronger 1/8 speedo and larger motor.