70mm Big Bore Front Shock Spring (Blue) (2) by Kyosho
This product was added to our catalog on November 14, 2007.
This is a set of blue big bore shock springs for the Kyosho MP777 buggy. These are the hard stiffness, short length springs that are used for the front of the buggy.
Short Length 70mm Shock Spring Specifications:
- IF350-814: Green - 8 turns/1.4 wire (3.68lb-in / 659.38 n/m)
- IF350-7514: Orange - 7.5 turns/1.4 wire (4.02lb-in / 719 n/m)
- IF350-714: Light Blue - 7 turns/1.4 wire (4.42lb-in / 6.09 n/m)
- IF350-1016: White - 10 turns/1.6 wire (4.62lb-in / 820 n/m)
- IF350-6514: Gray - 6.5 Turns/1.4 wire (4.91lb-in / 879.17 n/m)
- IF350-916: Purple - 9 turns/1.6 wire (5.28lb-in / 937.39 n/m)
- IF350-816: Light Green - 8 turns/1.6 wire (6.16lb-in / 1093.62 n/m)
- IF350-716: Blue - 7 turns/1.6 wire (7.40lb-in / 1312.35 n/m)