700XF-535-G3 HP Brushless 700/800 Class Motor (535kV) by KDE Direct w/6mm Shaft
This is the KDE Direct 700XF-535-G3 High Performance Brushless 700/800 Class Motor with a 6mm Shaft. The KDE Direct 700XF-505-G3-S8 is an extremely efficient and powerful motor for 700 & 800-class electric helicopters. Using the latest Computer Aided Magnetic Field Analysis software to design the most efficient and optimized design for high-level, 3D-competition flight and the highest-quality materials and processes in manufacturing; the "G3" series is the next generation in performance for the RC helicopter marketplace.
- 8mm/6mm: ф6mm Shaft Diameter, 51mm Shaft Extension, 125.5mm Overall Shaft Length - Compatible with most 700-800 class helicopters, including ALIGN TREX 700/800 series helicopters.
- Industry-Leading Performance: Magnetic field simulation and years of field testing utilized to optimize power‐output efficiency and torque‐curves for RC Helicopter specific application. The XF Brushless Motor series produce a high‐level of performance and are built to the highest‐quality standards unlike any competitor offering on the market.
- Universal Mounting Pattern: All XF Series motors have dual‐mounting hole patterns for easy installation into all helicopter brands and standard motor mounts. In addition, all XF versions are high‐grade, quad‐bearing supported for exceptional durability and vibration‐free, smooth operation.
- Optimized Stator Design: Stator construction uses the highest grade, silicon steel laminations and ultra high temperature, pure‐copper wire for optimum efficiency and power transfer. Winding style selected for extremely low resistance and torque‐curve optimization; providing motors capable of high‐torque generation at minimal‐amperage draw.
- Magnet Bell Construction: All XF Series motors use true‐grade, high‐temperature rated N45SH Neodymium magnets for industry leading performance. Machined slots and a full, 360° epoxy bond is incorporated at each magnet location to secure a permanent connection to the steel housing.
- High Volume Fan Design: Fan design optimized for high‐air volume output at minimal amperage‐draw; providing a cool‐running, competition capable motor even under the hardest flying styles and weather conditions.
- Silicon Wire Power Leads: High‐temperature (200°C/392°F), silicon‐wire power leads come pre‐soldered with 24K male bullet connectors for easy installation and rubber exit‐wire gasket protection for easy installation.
Kv: 535 rpm/V
Maximum Current: 250+ A (2 sec)
Maximum Power: 11,100+ W (2 sec)
Continuous Current: 115+ A
Continuous Power: 5,105+ W
Maximum Efficiency: 93%
Voltage Range: 37.0V (10S) - 51.8V (14S)
Io (@10V): 2.5 A
Rm (Winding Resistance): 0.010 Ω
Magnetic Poles: 10 (12S10P)
Bearings: Quad, 698ZZ/MR148ZZ
Mount Pattern: M4x30mm & M3x25mm
Stator Class: 4530, 5T+5T, YY
Stator Windings: 14 Strand, ф0.38 mm
Shaft Diameter: 6mm (8mm internal)
Shaft Length: 51mm
Motor Diameter: 56mm
Motor Length: 63.5mm
Motor Weight: 520g (560g with Wires/Bullets)
Cooling System: High-Volume Centrifugal Fan
Motor Timing: 5° - 15°
ESC PWM Rate: 8-12 kHz
This product was added to our catalog on March 14, 2014.