6-Cell 7.2V Speed Intellect NiMH Battery w/Tamiya Connector (IB4200) by ProTek RC
This is a 6 cell 7.2V 4200mAh NiMH "Speed" battery pack with Tamiya connector from ProTek R/C. This is a great battery pack for starter boxes or for general sport use. Intellect is dedicated to the application of advanced technology in battery production, with supreme quality and performance. Intellect focuses on developing cells with high capacity and/or high-drain performance for niche applications.
Intellect RC batteries are well received by the hobby market, and are widely used for general sport use. This is also a great battery pack for ready-to-run kits or starter boxes.
- Type: NiMH
- Capacity: 4200 mAh
- Voltage: 7.2V nominal
- Connector Type: Tamiya (14 GA Wire)
- Number of Cells: 6
- Weight: 429g
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 47x135x24mm
Recommended guidelines for handling Intellect Sub-C NiMH batteries:
2. Charger cut-off setting: Peak voltage = 5mV per cell, Temperature <55ºC, and best with timer. [Example on Peak voltage calculation: 6-cell pack = 5mV x 6 = 0.03V]
3. The battery can offer high current discharge, and are rated to a level of 10A+ (with Tamiya plug).
4. If you expect to leave the battery idle for >2 weeks, charge it for 1/3 capacity (say, 3A for 20 minutes)
5. Avoid storing the battery in hot or humid environment. Ideal storage temperature would be around 20~25ºC.
ProTek R/C is an AMain.com brand.
This product was added to our catalog on January 15, 2010.