6-Cell 7.2V NiMH Mini Battery Pack w/EC3 Connector (1600mAh) by EcoPower
This is an EcoPower 6-Cell, 7.2V, 1600mAh NiMH Mini Battery Pack with an EC3 Connector. This pack is built using quality 2/3A size 1600mAh NiMH cells and features an EC3 connector. This pack will fit any mini application that uses a 2/3A size stick battery pack. The recommended charge rate for these batteries is 1A for the best battery life and run time, and we do not recommend you charge them at more than 1C (1.6A Max).
|Number of Cells||6 Cell
|Maximum Charge Rate||1C (1.6A)|
Recommended guidelines for handling 2/3A NiMH batteries:
- Charge the battery with a quality charger, at a maximum current of 1.5A.
- Charger cut-off setting: Peak voltage = 5mV per cell, Temperature <55ºC, and best with timer. [Example on Peak voltage calculation: 6-cell pack = 5mV x 6 = 0.03V]
- The battery can offer high current discharge, and are rated to a level of 5~10A (plug dependent).
- If you expect to leave the battery idle for >2 weeks, charge it for 1/3 capacity (say, 1A for 15 minutes)
- Avoid storing the battery in hot or humid environment. Best temperature would be around 20~25ºC.
EcoPower is an AMain.com brand.
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2014.