600DFC Main Rotor Head Upgrade Set by Align
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on March 29, 2012.This is an optional Align 600DFC Main Rotor Head Upgrade Set, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 550E V2 and 600E Pro flybarless helicopters. Using the 700 DFC’s design, the 600 DFC flybarless rotor head system utilizes an extremely low CG design, reducing in flight resistance, as well as increasing flight responsiveness and precision, providing superior 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed with extremely attractive design.
- Extreme low CG and short main shaft design dramatically reduces flight resistance, improving the T-Rex 600’s 3D performance and speed.
- Two part detachable main blade grips for ease of maintenance and assembly.
- Re-designed linkage rods. Complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted, resulting in a head assembly that is simplified and rigid.
- Upgrading to the 600DFC rotor head assembly is extremely easy; just replace the head block included in the 600DFC kit, replace the blade grip pitch lever with the new 600DFC lever, connect the 600DFC linkage assembly, and replace the main shaft with 600DFC main shaft. Existing swashplate and newer main rotor grips are kept in the upgrade.
- Suitable for T-REX 550E /600E PRO flybarless system.
- Weight: 161g
- (1) 600 DFC Main Rotor Head Assembly (44.45x43x17mm)
- (2) 600 Feathering shaft sleeve-black (8x10x31mm)
- (2) 600 Damper rubber-black (7.9x13x6.5mm)
- (1) M3 Set screw
- (3) Socket collar screw (M3x19mm)
- (2) 600DFC Main Blade Grip Arm
- (2) 600DFC Main rotor grip arm integrated control link (9x11x37.2mm)
- (2) Collar (3x4.9x5mm)
- (4) 683ZZ Bearing(3x7x3mm)
- (2) 700DFC Linkage rod A (M3x14mm)
- (2) 700N Elevator ball link
- (1) 600DFC Main Shaft (10x163.3mm)
- (4) Socket collar screw (M3x6mm)
- (2) Washer (3x4.8x0.3mm)
- (2) 700N Linkage Ball B (5x12mm)