6000 Series Super Torque Waterproof Brushless Servo (High Voltage) by Xpert
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on November 10, 2014.
For more Xpert Servo specifications and recommended applications, click here.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- High Voltage
- Aluminum middle case for optimized thermal dissipation.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start tone
- Dimensions: 40x37.8x20 mm
- Weight:70.3 g
- @6.0V: .154 sec/60
- @7.4V: .125sec/60
- @8.4V: .118 sec/60
- @6.0V: 18.57 kg-cm (257.75 oz-in)
- @7.4V: 22.91 kg-cm (317.99 oz-in)
- @8.4V: 26 kg-cm (360.88 oz-in)
Wednesday, Jun 28 2017 (3 weeks ago)
Xpert 6000 Series Super Torque Waterproof Brushless Servo (High Voltage)
Great servo. I run this in my Losi Eight 4.0. Don't let the speed specs scare, it's plenty fast enough to get around my tight indoor track. Very strong as well. Definitely recommend this, no complaints at all. I also run the LV Xpert servo too. One thing I love about Xpert servos, they center perfectly. Take your servo horn off, plug it in and power up..bam, centers itself and you can put your horn back on and set your trims from there. Don't be afraid to try Xpert servos, I have three of them and these and the XP ds1015, are the only ones I will run in my racing stuff.)