600 Metal Tail Pitch Assembly by Align
Check Store Availability
Please be aware that pricing and product availability in-store may vary from what’s available online because each store is independently owned and operated.
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is an optional Align Metal Tail Pitch Assembly, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 600E, 600EFL Pro, 600N V2, 550E and 550E V2 helicopters.
- Utilizes dual point attachment design for zero play and precision control feel.
- Constructed with CNC aluminum alloy, with precision ball bearing at moving points, improving structure rigidity and smoothness, allowing rudder control to be more precise and smooth.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy material and CNC processed.
- (1) I-shaped Arm
- (1) Mount Link
- (1) Metal plate(R)
- (1) Bearing MR105ZZ (5x10x4mm)
- (1) Bearing holder (13.5x12.5x9.5mm )
- (1) Linkage ball A(M2x3.5) (4.75x8.18mm)
- (1) Tail control arm (33.4x12.7x4mm)
- (1) Bearing holder (7x 8.3x3.5mm)
- (6) Bearing F682XZZ (2.5x7.1x2.6mm)
- (2) Bearing MR117ZZ (7x11x3mm)
- (1) Socket button head screw (M3x5mm)
- (6) Socket button head screw (M2.5x5mm)
This product was added to our catalog on May 22, 2012.