5x4.5R Carbon Mix Bullnose Propeller (Black) (2) by HQ Prop
This is a pack of two black HQ Props 5x4.5 Carbon Mix Reverse Rotation Bullnose Propellers. HQ Props are made from a rigid composite material that helps them retain their shape, even under harsh loads or windy conditions. HQ Props provide stable punch-out's and will increase the overall performance of your aircraft.
The Bullnose style prop is essentially a cut down version of a longer prop. By cutting the tip off of a longer prop, it creates a prop that has more blade area than a conventional type prop. This provides increased thrust for smaller aircraft with limited prop clearance. The Carbon Mix props feature a carbon fiber fill for extra stiffness, and are only available in black.
- Bullnose prop for increased thrust
- Ideal for smaller aircraft with limited prop clearance
- Made of carbon composite material for increased stiffness
- Extremely stiff
- More stable during punch-outís and in wind
- Able to use higher P gain settings
- Stepped motor shaft hole to fit a variety of applications
Weight: 2.6 grams
Hub Inner Diameter: 5mm
Hub Outer Diameter: 13.5mm
Hub Thickness: 7mm
- (2) Props
- (2) 3mm Adapters
- (2) 4mm Adapters
- (2) 5mm Adapters
This product was added to our catalog on October 5, 2015.