5TR 5-Port .28 Rear Pull Start Off-Road Nitro Engine (Turbo Plug) by Picco
This product was added to our catalog on August 18, 2016.
This is the Picco 5TR 5-Port .28 Off-Road Nitro Engine with a Rear Pull Starter. The Boost .28 5TR has been specially developed for the latest generation of Truggies and Monster Trucks that demand high power. And with the 5TR, power isn't an issue as it provides the expected torque and power over the entire rpm range, coupled with very good fuel efficiency.
The engine is designed with 5 transfer ports and 2 booster exhaust ports. It comes supplied with a 14mm 'turbo' crankshaft, 'knife edged' aerodynamic connecting rod, hard chromed brass liner with 5 + 2 ports, lightened CNC machined piston made from high percentage silicone alloy billet and a separate turbo combustion chamber insert for better heat dissipation. The Swiss quality 14mm main bearing and a composite slide carburetor with 8.0mm and 9.0mm venturi inserts, ensure a smooth movement and no hiccups.
- 5 Ports + 2 bypass hard chromed liner
- CNC machined billet piston
- 14mm turbo crankshaft
- Knife edged aerodynamic connecting rod
- Separate turbo combustion chamber insert
- Swiss quality 14mm main bearing
- Lightweight cooling head
- Composite slide carburetor
- 6.0mm and 7.0mm venturi inserts
Output: 3,1hp @ 33,000rpm
- PIC9580: Picco EFRA2046 1/8 Off-Road
- PIC9581: Picco EFRA2099 1/8 Off-Road