5-Cell 6.0V NiMH Intellect Stick Receiver Pack (IB1600) by ProTek RC
This is a ProTek R/C 5-Cell, 6.0V, 1600mAh NiMH Intellect Flat stick style Receiver Pack. This receiver pack is hand soldered using the highest quality Intellect 1600mAh NiMH cells and features a JR style connector. This pack will fit into most 1/8th scale vehicles that use a stick style pack. The recommended charge rate for these batteries is 1A for the best battery life and run time, but you can charge them at more than 1C if you wish (1.6A).
Type: 2/3 A NiMH Receiver
Voltage: 6.0V Nominal
Number of Cells: 5
Dimensions (WxLxH): 30x84x12mm
Configuration: Side by Side Flat Pack
Connector: JR Style
Recommended guidelines for handling Intellect 2/3A NiMH batteries:
- 1. Charge the battery with a quality charger, at a maximum current of 1-2A.
- 2. Charger cut-off setting: Peak voltage = 5mV per cell, Temperature <55ºC, and best with timer. [Example on Peak voltage calculation: 6-cell pack = 5mV x 6 = 0.03V]
- 3. The battery can offer high current discharge, and are rated to a level of 5~10A (plug dependent).
- 4. If you expect to leave the battery idle for >2 weeks, charge it for 1/3 capacity (say, 1A for 20 minutes)
- 5. Avoid storing the battery in hot or humid environment. Best temperature would be around 20~25ºC.
ProTek R/C is an AMain Sports & Hobbies brand.
This product was added to our catalog on November 24, 2009.
Nice and solid build.)