5.8ghz 25mw Micro Video Camera & 5-13V VTX by Spektrum RC
The VA2500 combines an FPV camera and a 25mW, 5.8GHz transmitter into a single unit no bigger than a thimble. Its signal range is ideal for small park flyers or racing quads and it can be powered separately or through the model's receiver. Powering it separately requires a 2S or 3S Li-Po battery. If powering it through the receiver, its integrated power filter will prevent interference from the model's motor and servos.
The VA2500 is compatible with all 5.8GHz Fat Shark headsets and can be installed in minutes. If your RC system has a spare channel, you can remotely change the frequency via a dial or switch on your transmitter.
Note: A HAM license is required for to operate the VA2500 in the U.S.
- Integrated camera and 25mW transmitter
- Excellent image clarity in all lighting conditions
- Enough signal range for small park flyers and quad racers
- Compatible with 5.8GHz Fat Shark headsets
- Assignable frequencies through servo port
- Requires 2S or 3S LiPo battery, sold separately
- Powered separately or through model's receiver
- Integrated power filter prevents motor and servo interference
- No 2.4GHz RC interference
- Installs in seconds
This product was added to our catalog on December 9, 2015.