5/32" Wire Axle Adapter by Robart
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on November 6, 2017.Robart now offers an alternative to the difficult and frustrating task of heating and bending wire struts to form the axle. The new Robart Wire Axle Adapters work with 5/32" (part #658) and 3/16" (part #659) wire struts and come complete with a 3/16" axle.
- Made in the USA
- Allows for more precise strut lengths
- Eliminates heating and bending axles
- Reduces probability of damaging or breaking wire struts
- Linear dual set screw design (only grinding flat spots on one side of the wire)
- Comes complete with Delron spacers
- Includes a flanged axle eliminating the need for an outside wheel collar
- Compatible with Robart's Compact Uni-Brake
- Easy to install