Robart now offers an alternative to the difficult and frustrating task of heating and bending wire struts to form the axle. The new Robart Wire Axle Adapters work with 5/32" (part #658) and 3/16" (part #659) wire struts and come complete with a 3/16" axle.
- Made in the USA
- Allows for more precise strut lengths
- Eliminates heating and bending axles
- Reduces probability of damaging or breaking wire struts
- Linear dual set screw design (only grinding flat spots on one side of the wire)
- Comes complete with Delron spacers
- Includes a flanged axle eliminating the need for an outside wheel collar
- Compatible with Robart's Compact Uni-Brake
- Easy to install
This product was added to our catalog on November 6, 2017.