4S 100C Silicon Graphene HV LiPo Battery (15.2V/2400mAh) by RaceTek w/XT60 Connector
This product was added to our catalog on July 24, 2017.
The RaceTek 4S 100C Silicon Graphene HV LiPo Battery was developed specifically for FPV racers and drone applications. When compared to a 2200mAh 4S battery, the RaceTek 2400mAh LiHV packs more voltage and more capacity into a smaller, LIGHTER package! All of this adds up to create a more powerful, more efficient battery that is guaranteed to deliver increased flight time, with increased power and punch out!
Want more reasons to fly this pack? When compared to standard LiPo and LiHV, Silicon Graphene cells offer improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, lower internal resistance, better flight time, increased cycle life and increased voltage. Lab testing has shown that RaceTek Silicon Graphene packs have more than double the cycle life when charged at 1C rates, and can be charged at higher amp rates, with less risk of damage to the pack. More importantly, the discharge curve is flatter, meaning the cells maintain higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle. Additionally, when compared to conventional LiPo batteries Silicon Graphene batteries are lighter, providing a higher capacity per gram ratio. With 15.2V nominal voltage, 100C discharge ratings, incredibly high charge rates and increased power, RaceTek Silicon Graphene packs are perfect for pilots of all disciplines that demand the absolute best.
NOTE: While these batteries are technically LiHV cells, they can still be charged with a standard LiPo charger. The overall voltage and capacity will be slightly less than if charged to LiHV specs, but the performance will be better than a standard LiPo thanks to the reduced weight and low internal resistance.
- Improved power to weight ratio and a lower overall CG
- Silicone Graphene can handle more abuse and deliver more current than a standard LiPo battery
- Improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, and lower internal resistance!
- Increased run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage!
- More capacity gram for gram when compared to standard LiPo cells
- 10C max charge rates - 1C charge rate recommended for longest life
- 15.2V nominal voltage
|Battery Model||HV 4S LiPo
|Application||FPV Racers, Aircraft, Boats
||5 Pin XH
|Number of Cells||4 Cell
|Dimensions (WxLxH)|| 43x93x23mm
|Maximum Charge Rate||10C (24A)
|Continuous Discharge||100C (240A)|
|Watt Hour @11.4V
RaceTek is an AMain Performance Hobbies brand.
LITHIUM POLYMER SAFETY INFORMATION
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell). Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 mins, then inspect prior to recharging.